Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie - Jennifer Lutke

• Reported By: Oswego Illinois
  • Doxy Lingerie - Jennifer Lutke
    6065 San Gabriel
    Kalamazoo, Michigan

Doxy Lingerie - Jennifer Lutke RIP OFF, NO SHIP, NO REFUND Kalamazoo, MI Michigan

Sep 10, 2006: Ordered Costume, was charged $130.00 immediately.

--PLAYBOY Little Bo Peep
--Total 130.00

Sep 28, 2006: 18 days pass, finally get an update. (Will ship in 4-7 days)

Sep 28, 2006: Mention rip-off reports after countless unresponded emails and finally get a response. "I apologize for the delay. Our shipment of the Playboy costumes is expected to arrive the first part of next week, so your costume will ship within 5-7 business days."

Sep 29, 2006: Initially ask for them to cancel the order.

Oct 5, 2006: Again ask to cancel the order. "I no longer wish to make my purchase with your company, I've found another retailer that actually answers emails and keeps in touch with the customer. Please cancel my order and refund my credit card."

Oct 8, 2006: Again ask to cancel order. "No questions asked, cancel my order and give me my money back. I've
been far too patient with you, I begin posting on scam sites in two
days."

Oct 24, 2006: They say my order didn't ship and offer me a discount. No mention to refunding my credit card.

Oct 24, 2006: I email again asking to get my money back. No response since the BS email nearly 30 days ago. I live in Illinois and vacation regularly to Michigan. Next time I'm in Michigan I will find Jennifer Lutke or:

Doxy Lingerie
919 Jenks Blvd
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
(269) 544-0767

Scott
Oswego, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2006 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/doxy-lingerie-jennifer-lutke/kalamazoo-michigan-49009/doxy-lingerie-jennifer-lutke-rip-off-no-ship-no-refund-kalamazoo-mi-michigan-217720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content