Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie - MJR Clothiers

• Reported By: waterloo Ontario
  • Doxy Lingerie - MJR Clothiers
    www.ecostumesite.com/index.html
    Maryland Heights, Missouri

Doxy Lingerie - MJR Clothiers MJR ruined my Halloween!! Maryland Heights Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Your order shipped

I bought a costume from the Doxy Lingerie website which also known as MJR clothiers. I purchased the product on October 13th using standard shipping and I have still not received anything!

I figured that my order didn't go through only to find out that my credit card has been charged. So my question is...where is my costume. It is really disheartening to discover that some people rip others off for a living.

All I wanted was to get a costume and have a fun night out with my new husband and friends. Now I have to explain why were out 150 dollars and also get a new costume....if we can afford it.

Thanks MJR for being soooo honest and ruining one of my favourite days of the year!!!

Jourdan16
waterloo, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/doxy-lingerie-mjr-clothiers/maryland-heights-missouri-63043/doxy-lingerie-mjr-clothiers-mjr-ruined-my-halloween-maryland-heights-missouri-385806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Your order shipped

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Your order shipped out 2 weeks ago. We are having trouble with our International shipments taking quite a bit longer than normal. If you haven't received your costume yet please advise and I would be happy to issue you a full refund.

Doxy