Report: #202241

Internet
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

I ordered some merchandise from doxy and still havent recieved it. It's been a month now. Tthey charged my card but no response until weeks later, she then told me she had a death in the family. So I accepted that and gave her my condolence. Later she said my order was shipping the next day. Ever since then there has been nothing. Not even an reassuring email. They are definitely no one to do business with. Beware!!!

Tina
delta, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2006 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/doxy-lingerie/internet/doxy-lingerie-ripoff-order-was-placed-a-month-ago-and-nothing-no-response-no-nothing-mo-202241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
3Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Donna,
would you prefer that we ignore the posts on here? And then what? We would get critized for that too I suppose.

We explained to Tina why her order took longer to ship. We were not "mad" that she made her report, just disappointed as we had stayed in constant contact with her regarding her order. We finally decided it would be best to cancel the order and issue her an immediate full refund. We appreciate her business, and would be happy to assist her in the future if she chooses to purchase again.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Doxy got mad?

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

Hmmm - well they should work harder to have better business practices. As I recall, you aren't the first one to file a report here on Doxy. I would think twice about giving them another chance. Previous posters have had the same experience. Instead of them getting mad at you (the customer), they should spend their time making things right and quit monitoring this board.

got money returned!!!!

AUTHOR: Tina - (U.S.A.)

well i got an email from doxy saying that they were mad because i did this report and that they were going to cancell my order and refund my money within 2to 3 days. well for once they did what they said, i finally got my money back.im willing to give doxy a chance in the new future, maybe they just had some problems.All is resolved now.