Complaint Review: Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery

• Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery
    106 Boston Avenue suite 203
    altamonte springs, Florida
    USA

Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery I'am very unhappy with every visit I ever mad to this office. He wouldn't let me pick my own breast size he said he was doing it. I thought that was messed up, I'm the paying customer. He did go over my curves with his hand as well as another woman had st Creepy pervert, also wouldn't let me pick my own size, and will only fix my uneven breasts for a whole new Augmentation price but for one breast. Very painful surgery,felt every bit of it. altamonte springs Florida

*Author of original report: OK

*Consumer Comment: Ok

DR. BARRY KAPLAN IS A PERVERT MANY THINGS WENT ON WITH MY VISITS WITH HIM. HE DIDNT LET ME PICK MY BREAST SIZE HE SAID HE WAS PICKING IT FOR ME. I FELT EVRYTHING IN SURGERY I SCREAMED AND CRIED IN PAIN AS HE JAPPED A METAL ROD IN MY INCISIONS AND TORS AWAY MY MUSCLES.

THEY TOLD ME I WAS GOIGN TO SCARE AWAY THE PATIENT IN THE NEXT ROOM. I HAVE TWO UNEVEN BREASTS AND HE WANTS TO FIX ONE FOR THE PRICE OF A WHOLE NEW BREAST AUGMENTATION. I DEFINITLY WOULD HAVE WENT SOMEWHERE ELSE HAD I'D KNOWN ALL THIS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2017 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-barry-kaplan-cosmetic-surgery/altamonte-springs-florida-32701/dr-barry-kaplan-cosmetic-surgery-iam-very-unhappy-with-every-visit-i-ever-mad-to-this-o-1348736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

OK

AUTHOR: - ()

CONTACT HIM ALL YOU WANT SWEETHEART BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE BIT F IT IS TRUE. THERE'S MORE, BUT IT WOULDN'T ALL FIT. ALSO I DO KNOW HOW TO SPELL THERE TYPOS AND WHAT MAYBE TWO. GROW UP. PLUS I THINK ITS MY KEYBOARD. MY MOM WAS THERE EVERY TIME AND I WOULD TELL HER WHAT HAPPENED.

IVE EVEN SHARED MY STORY WITH SEVERAL FRIENDS THAT CANT BELIEVE HOW HE BEHAVED AND WHAT HE DID TO ME IN SURGERY. LETTING ME SCREAM AND CRY IN PAIN. IM COMING FOWARD NOW BECAUSE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IT BOTHERS ME THAT I HAVE TO LIVE TWO DIFFERENT SIZED BREASTS.

Ok

AUTHOR: Stacey - (USA)

I contacted this physician to alert him of this report because he does have the right to know. And FYI Learn to SPELL!