Complaint Review: dr bills clinic

• dr bills clinic

Internet
    United States of America

dr bills clinic dr bills formula A total fraudster. Internet

*Author of original report: I was completely wrong!!!!

I bought some of dr bills so called weight loss, I bought the rapid fire weight loss program and I must tell you, that it is a complete and total scam. I have followed the program to the T and it does NOT work......

Don't follow a scam artist for 5 months reading his blogs only to discover that it is only being done to bait you in and rip the hook into you by buying into this fraud.

• Save your money and just watch what you eat.

• You will do better and save a ton of money and not feel like a total sucker like me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2012 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-bills-clinic/internet/dr-bills-clinic-dr-bills-formula-a-total-fraudster-internet-901695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I was completely wrong!!!!

AUTHOR: Old John - (United States of America)

I posted an earlier fraud claim against Dr. Bill. I looked into it and found that my scale I use to weigh myself on was not working correctly. This stuff absolutely works and I wish I could take the previous statement back.

I have lost weight and my apologies for posting something that was incorrect.

I at least did more than most others by manning up to my mistake, but when your wrong, your wrong.