Complaint Review: Dr. Brenda Foley

• Dr. Brenda Foley
    323 Lowell Street
    Andover, Massachusetts
    United States

Dr. Brenda Foley Provided pediatric service to my daughter Andover Massachusetts

*Author of original report: www.pmaonline.com

I have been wrongly accused of neglect due to my disability and was not given the proper consent of my rights as a parent or informed of the privacy policy neither. The department of children's and families was called by this doctor and possibly my home health aid made the report at the time. And I almost lost all my rights to legal custody of my daughter due to a false step with communication and of Dr. Foley's prejudice over my hostile behavior when I was only suspicious of her post partem depression claims.

I was deeply offended by her poor attitude and presumptions of me. I am a mental health consumer, but in all honesty troubles would have been avoided had she treated me in a more humane way by none other than herself and her staff. She has her own office at the medical clinic. It really was a self fulfilling prophesy with profiling involved. Although I am considered of mixed race, she had assumed I was black on her reports to my daughter's periodic checkup visits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2017 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-brenda-foley/andover-massachusetts-01810/dr-brenda-foley-provided-pediatric-service-to-my-daughter-andover-massachusetts-1415500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

www.pmaonline.com

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States)

It's http://www.pmaonline.com