Complaint Review: Dr. David Leger Chiropractor

• Dr. David Leger Chiropractor
    2100 Baseline Rd
    Montgomery, Illinois
    United States of America

Dr. David Leger Chiropractor Leger Chiropractic Beware of this DOCTOR. His practice scammed our company for $2994.00 Montgomery Illinois

*Author of original report: PROOF: Dr. David Leger Continues To Lie

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My side of the story.

This doctor is a liar and scam artists. He scammed over $2994 worth of Internet services, websites and email marketing services from our company over a 6 month period. After developing and marketing a website, SEO and email marketing campaign for his practice, he reversed all charges and lied to his credit card company saying he never ordered our services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-david-leger-chiropractor/montgomery-illinois-60538/dr-david-leger-chiropractor-leger-chiropractic-beware-of-this-doctor-his-practice-scamm-1027073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

PROOF: Dr. David Leger Continues To Lie

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

We have support service transcripts from this doctor. Please see attached for a screenshot. Also, go to our ticket support system and see several exchanges:

I highly recommend that you AVOID doing business or getting service from this doctor as he continues to lie. We are in the process of filing an injunction against this doctor. If you have also been scammed by Dr. Leger, please contact our office at 1-888-857-2621.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My side of the story.

AUTHOR: Dr. Leger D.C. - (United States of America)

I hired PNZ management to optimize my internet presence with the hope it would generate business.

I never once got an email from this company in 6 months.I never got a phone call nor was the clinic ever contacted by a potential patient.

All of my calls to this company went to voice mail and no one ever returned my calls.

After five months I called the company and the phone number was disconnected.I searched the better business bureau and they showed the business as closed.

I then called my credit card dispute department which investigated the charges and reversed them.