Dr. Jane Ostlie Sanford Health 42 6th ave SE Mayville ND
Mayville , North Dakota USA
Dr. Jane Ostlie Sanford Health Dr Jane Ostlie of Sanford Clinic Mayville unethical abuse of patient. Mayville North Dakota
*General Comment: Sanford care going way downhill
*Author of original report: Repost due to Iphone typos
- Saw Dr. JANE OSTLIE as new patient and for a yearly exam. I explained I hadn't seen a doctor in over own due due to moving and lapse in health insurance. I told Dr Ostlie about my multiple prescriptions and well as my heart diseases and PCOS (I had a pertail oopherectomy the previous year as well as heart surgery many years before). I explained why and when I take medications (one happened to be a pain killer I take 1 day a month (12 pills a year) for severe pain) and that I have established a very well working system to manage my heart problems as well as my ovary problems over the past 10 years, needing as little medication and as few future surgeries as possible.
- Dr Ostlie cupped her mouth and started laughing. I asked her why she was laughing and she continued to laugh and called me a liar. She said I was too young to have the conditions I do (documented by past specialists and multiple surgeries for said illnesses). She told me 'Im tired of people like you coming in here'. I started to cry in embarrassment and she continued to laugh and mock me as I cried. I told her I have no problem with her waiting for my medical records, but she continued to laugh loudly and call me a liar. I asked here if she wanted to sescars multiple surgical scars to prove I'm not a liar sand to stop the mocking, yet she continued to laugh.
- I then told her I wasnt comfortable with her performing the exam and she got up and walked out laughing. I then heard her through the closed door loudly say private information to the nurse.
- I walked in tears to the office manager office. He was notified and so far has done nothing. I spent the next hour crying in the car shocked and upset I was treated so poorly and was mocked and laughed at by some I thought I could trust with personal information. I was treated like a common drug addict for taking 12 low low dose pain killers a year, regardless of my DOCUMENTED history.
- I ended up going to a difference clinic for my exam and found out DR OSTLIE plasted my chart with 'pain killer addict'. Luckily my new doctor understood and was very sympathetic with my experience and gave me the prescriptions I NEED (Heart mess as well as my low dose pain killers)
- i have files reports with the ND medical board as well as through Stanford Hospital. Sadly Stanford has yet to do anything about this unethical physician they employ.
- STay away from Dr Jane Ostlie. She obviously has ethical problems and I would not trust her with the medical information of my hamster.
Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Jane Ostlie Sanford Health
REBUTTALS & REPLIES:
1Author 1Consumer 0Employee/Owner
Updates & Rebuttals