Complaint Review: Dr. Jerry Darm Lake Oswego

• Dr. Jerry Darm Lake Oswego
    4800 Meadows RD. 100
    Lake Oswego, Oregon
    United States of America

Dr. Jerry Darm Lake Oswego Dr. Jerry R. Darm is a sexual deviant Lake Oswego , Oregon

*Consumer Comment: So, what really happened?

*Consumer Comment: To get both sides of the story

I was in Dr. Darm's office last week and I had a life changing experience. I am crying even writing this, however if this saves another woman from going through what I went through, it's worth it.

I was in his office for a procedure and he made sexual comment after sexual comment to the point of sexual harassment. Then he touch my chest inappropriately. I left there feeling so disgusted and violated.

I did some research and this is not the first time. I have copied the link for his other complaints.

Ladies find a different Doctor. This man should have his license take away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-jerry-darm-lake-oswego/lake-oswego-oregon-97035/dr-jerry-darm-lake-oswego-dr-jerry-r-darm-is-a-sexual-deviant-lake-oswego-oregon-1023003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

So, what really happened?

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

You got fired huh?

To get both sides of the story

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I have sent this Dr a email alerting him to this report.