Complaint Review: DR. Mark Mazow Opthamologist Plastic Surgeon

• DR. Mark Mazow Opthamologist Plastic Surgeon
    7777 Forest Lane
    Dallas, Texas
    United States of America

DR. Mark Mazow Opthamologist Plastic Surgeon Operation by this DR- big Mistake- , Terrible outcome, Incompentent, Rude, and not professional. Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: OK

I chose Dr. Mazow for surgery on my eyes to fix muscle for drooping lids- he is noted to be a specialist in this field. I had my surgery which included internal brow lift and under eye repair all in one surgery. His suggestion- From day one beginning  December 2nd 2011 Nothing went right. right after surgery I had complication after complication. Dr. Mazow did not know whyor what was the cause of the extreme swelling that went on for months- until six monts later he convinced me to have a 2nd Surgery in May 2012 to remove everything that was done- He thought it was the sutures causing the episodes of swelling.

After 2nd surgey the same swelling kept occuring. All he did was insult me, talk down to me and prescribed Steroids and Antibiotics. He never sugested or indicated that anything he did could be the cause. I have seen four other specialist that will not comment on what was done as the cause-But did not have any answer. [continued below]....
..... I have had other surgeries and never had anything go wrong. This Dr. is not a talented Plastic Surgeon, and my eyes are worse now than before I saw him.

I have gone over a year with one or both eyes swelling shut and large knots coming up on my brow and temples- and have been on steroids off and on the entire time. My health has gone down hill-My eyes look terrible-my left eye  is very different from the right. DR. Mazow blames the swelling for the outcome and me as the reason. I have had every test known to find a cause that links something wrong with me and the swelling. Nothing is wrong with me internally or otherwise.  Dr. Mazow botched my surgery, and had the nerve to say I had someting wrong with me. The only thing wrong with me was choosing this surgeon. More than a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-mark-mazow-opthamologist-plastic-surgeon/dallas-texas-75230/dr-mark-mazow-opthamologist-plastic-surgeon-operation-by-this-dr-big-mistake-terrible-992438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

OK

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

To get the other side of the story I emailed this dr the report you submitted