Complaint Review: Dr. Motykie

9201 Sunset Blvd
    Hollywood, California
    USA

Dr. Motykie Post Rhinoplasty circumstances Hollywood California

Mr. Motykie seemed like e very experienced and knowledgeable person and promised fantastic results after my rhinoplasty. I was fascinated with the before after photographs on his website and he also created digital prediction of howy nose will look after servers. So I decided to trust him and move forward with the surgery. I regret about this decision now. When 5 or 6 days after surgery the splint was removed I had multiple deep dents in tihe nose structure, plus it was crooked. Dr. Motykie was not present that day. A few weeks later I had an appointment with him and he offered to use fillers to level it out a bit. I told him that I am not a fan of putting artificial fillers into my body. He said they are natural and made of coral. I agreed to try.

Shortly after I developed a reaction in the places of injections and contacted his office to find out exact name of the filler. They wrote me it is Juviderm. I went to see my dermatologist and we spoke about what happened. She mentioned that Juviderm does not contain coral and kindly offered to find out what fillers were used. I filled out the papers granting her my permit to do it. She and her office contacted them several times and finally she said she has never experienced anything like that in her practice before, but Mr.'s Motykie office refused to provide her with the information. I gave up and lost confidence in Legimicy of the Dr. Motykie's practice.

Btw, it has been 9 months Post surgery and no one contacted me to see how am I healing up. Now my nose is crooked and I can not breath through my left nostril at all. Having difficulty breathing through my right as well and My left part of the nose deffers from my right. It is like two different noses. I would like to see if anyone had similar dissappointing experience from this practice and how they managed it. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2017 03:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-motykie/hollywood-california-90069/dr-motykie-post-rhinoplasty-circumstances-hollywood-california-1373439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content