Complaint Review: Dr. Petra Schubert

• Dr. Petra Schubert
    6128 Sherry Ln Dallas, TX 75225, United States
    Dallas, Texas
    United States of America

Dr. Petra Schubert Dentist orthodontist Texas Dallas Overcharged Rude Unbelieveable Scammers Dallas, Texas

This Dentist Office is a total disaster.  These are the most corrupt, incompetent POS you would ever meet. I wouldn't take my dog to this place.  This is the nastiest, sleaziest, scummiest,creepiest, s**t I have ever seen in my life.  They are nothing, but bold-faced liars. They will lie to your face, telling you they did their job, when you know that is far from the truth. The truth is far from their lips, (NOTHING BUT HABITUAL LIARS.)

Dr. Petra Schubert is Rude and incompetent. She spent a total of 5 minutes cleaning my teeth.  Needless to say, my teeth were not cleaned.  I had to call another dentist and make an appointment to get my teeth cleaned, because they failed to do their job. They charged me $279.00 for this service and it wasn't worth $2.79 cents.

These are the SLEIAZIEST, MOST CORRUPT, AND PATHETIC, people I have ever met.   AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-petra-schubert/dallas-texas-75225/dr-petra-schubert-dentist-orthodontist-texas-dallas-overcharged-rude-unbelieveable-scamm-1026262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content