Complaint Review: Dr. Ralph Joel Sharow

• Reported By: goodguy — West New York New York USA
  • Dr. Ralph Joel Sharow

Internet
    USA

Dr. Ralph Joel Sharow Dr. Joel Sharow Dr. Ralph Joel Sharow Plastic Surgeon SCAMMER FRAUD New York Internet

"Dr Ralph Joel Sharow" asked to be called "Dr Sharow" or "Dr J" when I met him to be on the same level as his patients. What a joke. He may seem relaxed and confident at his job with a plastic surgery certificate on the wall, but he is not good at his job!!! Noooo way. If anything his office should be shutdown. I completely trusted him because he seemed confident and reassured me that he has done this many times. I didn’t realize until half way that he was actually practicing on me. Reeaallly bad feeling came over me when he seemed surprised while he was working on me. You never want to want to feel like that - ever!!!!! O. I can’t describe it, but I knew something was wrong. Once he was done - it was a shock and greatly depressing to me what he had done. He even reassured me that its only temporary scar and will go away after a while. Well.... its didnt. Its still here to remind me of that day. [continued below]....

..... Till this day I regret that day and would never go to this doctor again. I wanted to let others know because he is very very bad at his job. PLEASE DONT ever go to this guy. I am sooo angry its depressing.. He probably took my money and went on a vacation with it while I sat at home dreading the day I met him. Please be careful who you trust with your body. I don’t believe this guy is still working on people - the idea of that just give me the shivers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2016 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-ralph-joel-sharow/internet/dr-ralph-joel-sharow-dr-joel-sharow-dr-ralph-joel-sharow-plastic-surgeon-scammer-fraud-1288871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content