Complaint Review: Dr Scholls

• Dr Scholls

Nationwide
    USA

Dr Scholls Never received $10 Rebate Nationwide

On 06/23/15 I purchased Dr Scholls Foot Inserts for my Husbands aching feet for $50 at Walmart with a promise of receiving a rebate of $10.

I thought the price was pretty steep but because I wanted to help my Husband and the promise of getting back $10 I thought this may be a good deal.

Today is 102115 and I have yet to get any notice from Dr. Scholls. There is a website where many consumers are also complaining that they never got the $10 rebate and there is no contact number or email address for Dr Scholls.

Some of the complaints state that Dr Scholls responded to them that they sent the wrong information i.e. not the original receipt etc., but I followed their instructions to a "TEE". I am not the only one who's been ripped off by this offer. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2015 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-scholls/nationwide/dr-scholls-never-received-10-rebate-nationwide-1262766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content