Complaint Review: Dr Skip Himelstein Mft Pysd

• Dr Skip Himelstein Mft Pysd
    135 E 3rd Ave Ste B
    Escondido, California
    USA

Dr Skip Himelstein Mft Pysd Escondido Psychotherapy Center - Henritta Himelstein Actions Are Unprofessional and Unethical Escondido California

*Author of original report: This Report Contains No Lies

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Defamatory Lies

This complaint is in regards to the unprofessional and unethical actions of Dr. Henritta Himelstein also know as Dr. Skip of Escondido Psychotherapy Center. The court wanted us to have our daughter seen by Dr. Henritta regarding false allegations made by the other party. Our daughter was 3 at the time. In doing so the court directed Dr. Henritta to also keep both parties informed and when I spoke to the Henritta she acknowledged that fact and told me she would notify me whenever she was going to see my daughter and inform me of the sessions conclusion.

I later found out there has been several occasions that Dr. Himelstein has not notified me of my daughters appointments and/ or has not disclosed the results of the sessions. After contacting her and her again acknowledging she should have notify me, she continued to see my daughter without telling me.

I was also made aware of Dr. Himelstein sending personal text messages to the other party (turned over in court as evidence)  stating my concerns and her lack of following the orders as bogus and tried to dismiss me pointing this out to her as being just angry.

Dr. Himelstein has blatantly disregarding what was directed by the court and has been even more unprofessional by making up assumptions in attempt to cover up her unprofessionalism. For her to act in this matter at this point in her career means she has obviously done it before and feels as if the way she wants to do things outweigh anything else.

I have also filed a complaint the Board Of Psychology in California located at 1625 North Market Street Suite N-215 Sacramento CA 95834.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2017 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-skip-himelstein-mft-pysd/escondido-california-92025/dr-skip-himelstein-mft-pysd-escondido-psychotherapy-center-henritta-himelstein-actions-1385324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

This Report Contains No Lies

AUTHOR: - ()

Everything in my report can be supported along with the personal emails this Dr. sent to the other party which they have a copy. Along with the emails from this Dr. stating the opposite. Truth is the truth.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Defamatory Lies

AUTHOR: Dr. Himelstein - (USA)

No such reporting order from the court was in place, and I was under no obligation to report to the individual who filed this complaint.  This complaint consists entire of lies by a disgruntled client, and is illegal slander per se under the laws of California.  I will be taking immediate legal action against the vindictive individual who filed this wholy untrue complaint.