Complaint Review: dr steven kozmary

• dr steven kozmary
    2851 El Camino Ave #101
    las vegas , Nevada
    USA

dr steven kozmary Kozmary Center: Pain Management in Las Vegas, NV tired charging while on workers comp charged me to have my medicine to be delivered charged for missed las vegas Nevada

I was sent to this person "will never refer to this thing as a doctor" for the implantation of a morphine pump ,what a big mistake. First he puts the pump in 3 days latter he tells me he has to replace the catheter , when i tell other doctors this my neurosurgeon told me once the catheter is placed in your spinal cord it should never be changed unless your life is at risk ,which became the case but tha comes latter im my sad little tail. Kozmary tells me its an insurance thing .the insurance thing is every time he could find a way to charge them. The sad thing is he put my life at risk 5 times al for the same reason I needed a new catheter. After the 4th trip to the surgery center i told him its the middle of August I have seen you almost every week since March at $30 a week and $150 each time you bring me to the surgery center and when I go you tell me we will need to come back because theres a problem and i need to fix it so like I said to him we go to the surgery center you knew there was a problem but it took 2 trips to what could have been fixed at the same time but then he could not change my insurance company twice for what should have been fixed in one, so to get back to my story I said to him your breaking me its costing all this money and several trips to your office and surgery center if you find a problem this time please fix then. Well there was a big limp of morphine at the pump so it was well known something  was wrong,but guess what I wake up and get told everything  is fine.

Funny thing is i get a call from his nursevtelling me their  is a problem after all and i need to go back to the surgery  center WOW, I left out a few things like when a new pump is put in it only has a few days of morphine so the doctor needs to have the meds there in the office, I went in and between kozmary and his little helper im going toOrigon for a month is everything going to be fine. Couple days after i get to my brothers the pump started with alarm telling me it was out of morphine .So I call and get told come to the office, I reminded them that i was a thousand miles away and made sure to tell them before i left.all of this was there fault but after my second call they stopped taking my call thankfully my regular doctor understood and gave my mother enough pills to get me by till my flight came. Every person in that office looked at me knowing what they had done to me was wrong. Then there was the $35 plus my copay every time my pump needed refilling,when I ask my new doctor about this he laughed and said that sounds like kozmary to me. I could go on and on about what a rip off this but I think the fact that the Federal Prosecutor that cost kozmary one point two million dollars because he was riping off insurance companys should give you some ideal what kind of thing your dealing with.

The thing that getts me most is like al pain management vampires he does U/A because of federal mandate but insted of sending these out to an accredited lab he does these inhouse so if he wants you gone all he need do is fail your U/A and then send you a bill for his unaccredited U/A like he tried on me even though he cant charge a person on workers comp a dime,it took 2/3 letters from my workers comp person to get there bills from coming to my home. I have writen these before and had people ask me who i found to replace this thing and about the pump. All I can say is since doctors cant make much cash on the pump good luck finding a doctor that manages them and if there ever comes a time you want to find a new doctor there feeling is i didnt put it in find someone else. As for finding a pain managment vampire in Las Vegas good luck kozmary has 4/5 PA so you will see him pop his head in long enough to get paued.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2017 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-steven-kozmary/las-vegas-nevada-89102/dr-steven-kozmary-kozmary-center-pain-management-in-las-vegas-nv-tired-charging-while-o-1397608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content