Complaint Review: Dr. Tattoff

1441 W MacArthur Blvd
    Santa Ana, California
    USA

Dr. Tattoff Fraud. Rip off. Closed down. No refunds. Scam. Santa Ana California

I purchased a $950 tattoo removal package from this company in late 2014. My "service plan" is 1 laser removal session every 7-8 weeks until the tattoo is removed.

I received a notice today saying that the company is closed and out of business. My tattoo is not even close to being removed.

I cannot get in contact with anyone regarding my account there. This company never warned me about it's closing. I feel like I have been taken advantage of and lied to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2017 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-tattoff/santa-ana-california-92704/dr-tattoff-fraud-rip-off-closed-down-no-refunds-scam-santa-ana-california-1356623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content