Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, October 04, 2017

• Reported By: Annomyous — Southaven Mississippi USA
Dr. Terry Turner Bartlett Dental Clinic
6630 summer knoll cr #103 Bartlett, Tennessee USA

Dr. Terry Turner Bartlett Dental Clinic Sub-Standard Work and Patient Abandonment also sued patient for balance. After work failed. Bartlett Tennessee

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I saw Dr Terry Turner for a broken bridge. He told me I need a full mouth restoration. The total was around $23,000. Dr. Turner wanted to do all if this in one day. I explained that I could not afford that much at one. Dr. Turner said don't worry we will work out payment arrangements that you can afford. After the work was completed within one week both crowns broke. The crowns were so low quality. I called and was told he would call me back. No call. After one month more crowns and the teeth attached to the plastic partials were crumbling. Called and again was told he would get back w me. After seeking another reputable dentist. I learned not only did Dr Turner use low quality crowns and partials he charged me for the metal partials w porclin crowns. I paid for the metal but got less than flipper grade plastic partials w plastic teeth. After calling again Dr. Turner said I'm not seeing her that's her problem not mine! The next week Dr. Turner sued me for the remaining balance. I paid thinking he would then stand behind his work. No. I have called and requested in writing I would like a full refund and all my records. They literally hang up on me every time! I plan on going to the media as well as reporting him to the dental board of TN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-terry-turner-bartlett-dental-clinic/bartlett-tennessee-38134/dr-terry-turner-bartlett-dental-clinic-sub-standard-work-and-patient-abandonment-also-su-1404096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Terry Turner Bartlett Dental Clinic