Complaint Review: Dr William Dando

USA
  • Phone: 410-455-6196
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Dr William Dando Skipped town with medical records and no forwarding address Catonsville Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Maybe I am wrong

I was a patient of Dr Dando. I just tried to schedule my annual physical and found he has sold his practice. He has not left a forawrding address or contact information so all of my medical records and history are lost.

I have tried to track him down but none of agencies I contact are of any help. The current owners of the practice have no information either.

Truly a breach of faith and quite possibly a HIPPAA violation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dr-william-dando/catonville-maryland-21228/dr-william-dando-skipped-town-with-medical-records-and-no-forwarding-address-catonsville-1079730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Maybe I am wrong

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

From my understanding HIPAA is a privacy protection of patients medical information. But your complaint is about missing/disappearing information which may not be disclosed to anyone else. In other words, it could still be secret to only the doctor. So how would this violate HIPAA???