Complaint Review: Draxon Solutions

516 Queen St.
    Truro, Nova Scotia
    Canada

Draxon Solutions SWEEPSTAKES BONANZA DRAW NOTIFICATION Truro Nova Scotia

Congratulations!! On behalf of Draxon Wheel of Fortune 21st Century Alliance with Super Pages, we are pleased to announce and inform you that you are one of the declared lucky winners of our sweepstakes bonanza give-away held on November 1, 2007.

Draxon Wheel of Fortune sweepstakes bonanza is a no purchase necessary give-away generated from the proceeds of charitable organizations worldwide. All participants are listed names from the SuperPages.com database, which have been entered into this draw. Your name has emerged as a lucky winner of $18,520.07 (Eighteen Thousand Five Hundred And Twenty Dollars And Seven Cent Only) which has been processed, issued and enclosed with this letter. This prize is only open to legal residents of USA and Canada (excluding, Puerto Rico & Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older and are still located at their listed address.

THIS LETTER GOES ON ABOUT HOW I WOULD HAVE TO CONTACT ELIZABETH FOWLERS AT 902-412-1242 IMMEDIATELY FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, CLARIFICATION AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DEACTIVATING THE FINANCIAL BLOCK ON MY CHECK.

AT FIRST, I WAS SO HAPPY! SO EXCITED BECAUSE I NEVER WIN ANYTHING. ESPECIALLY NOW AT THIS TIME, I COULD REALLY USE THAT MONEY. WHEN I TRIED CONTACTING THEM LIKE A DUMMY, I WAS UNABLE TO GET THROUGH. I EVEN CALLED ADP TO VERIFY THE CHECK. OF COURSE I WAS UNABLE TO. I WAS DEVASTED AND ANGRY. IF ANYONE READING KNOWS IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO ABOUT THIS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW. THIS IS FRAUD AND MISLEADING!

Tumtum
manteca, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/draxon-solutions/truro-nova-scotia/draxon-solutions-sweepstakes-bonanza-draw-notification-truro-nova-scotia-298077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content