Complaint Review: Dressale.com

Internet
    United States of America

Dressale.com Dressale Poor service; $400 spent, no dresses received. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: sincere apology from Dressale.com

I ordered two dresses, paying the premier option of $39 to change the shipping address should the dresses not arrive on time ( I needed the dresses for an out of state awards banquet). I paid about $400. The dresses were to arrive March 4th. No tracking number arrived, no follow-up, no dresses. The email encounters were hard to understand and written in poor English so it was hard to get my questions answered. There was no phone number to call. I had to buy two new dresses (out of state) for my awards ceremony and, when I tried to change the shipping address at dressale.com I was told I needed to pay another $30. I advised I had spent $39 to change the shipping address under the "premier" option, and eventually I was told the addresses would arrive March 11, 2013 ( about five emails later). That is today, and I still have no tracking number and no dresses. I also received no apologies. Then they emailed with a $5 coupon saying they hoped I would refer them to my friends.

I am appalled that I was scammed this way. Appalling service. Heavens knows what the dresses will be like if they ever get here. Don't buy from this website.

Lesley

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dressalecom/internet/dressalecom-dressale-poor-service-400-spent-no-dresses-received-internet-1027294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

sincere apology from Dressale.com

AUTHOR: Dressale - ()

Dear customer:
   We would like to apologize for the confusion and inconvenience you have experienced while shopping at Dressale.com. We are continuously working on improving our products and service, so we very much value your feedback.
    As for your issues, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com ,or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php , and our customer service team will help you there.
Dressale