Complaint Review: Dressale.com

• Reported By: Mra — Brooklyn New York United States of America
  • Dressale.com

Internet
    United States of America

Dressale.com I ordered a dress from Dressale.com the dress came yes but when I opened the package the first thing I saw was a hole in the dress, I ordered a royal blue dress with silver beading amoungst tho silver I also ask for a return address and they refused to give it to me Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: sincere apology from http://www.dressale.com/

I ordered a dress from Dressale.com when the dress came there was a big rip to the back of the dress I ordered the dress in royal blue with silver beading but there is a red bead (single red bead) in the middle of the beading Then the waiste band was not finish The whole dress is a big mess I contacted Dressale.com via the web and made my complaint to them they refuse to give me a return address for them they insist on me sending photos to a website that does not even work . Dressale.com is a big ripoff and a scam they are thieves do not use them you will lose your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dressalecom/internet/dressalecom-i-ordered-a-dress-from-dressalecom-the-dress-came-yes-but-when-i-opened-the-873317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

sincere apology from http://www.dressale.com/

AUTHOR: Dressale - ()

Dear customer:
         Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. we do apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced shopping with us. please believe us that we take our customers and every order seriously and if you have any problem ,please tell us.we will try to do our best.
         For you problems, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com ,or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php , and our customer service team will help you there.
   Dressale