Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Well I won't be doing business with DrinkupNY anymore. I ordered a bottle of Esprit Eduoard absinthe from them over a month ago, July 30, and emailed them when it had not arrived three weeks later, never got a reply, finally got them on the phone 3 days ago, when they told me it had been out of stock all along, and I was never told that, their web page didn't say it was out of stock when I ordered it, that's WHY I ordered it, so I asked them to cancel the order and refund my money. They said they would.

The order has been cancelled and I did not get my money back, so I called them this morning and they would not take my call, telling me to leave a message. I left a message, but I'm quite sure they will ignore that too. So after breakfast I'll go to my bank and dispute the charge.

I went to Yelp to review them and there found others unhappy with them for the very same reasons! They take orders for items out of stock, don't tell you it's out of stock and then ignore your inquiries, and if you do get them on the phone they are surley and rude, blamiing you about it and lying about the reasons your order hasn't arrived.

Having been pushed to this point I'm very unhappy with them after all this and will not be placing any more orders with them. I would warn anyone else against doing business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2016 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/drinkupny/brooklyn-new-york-11215/drinkupny-borisal-liquor-wine-shabby-business-practices-brooklyn-new-york-1326026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DrinkupNY