Complaint Review: Drive Financial

• Submitted: Tue, April 06, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, April 10, 2010
  • Reported By: Dave / new mexico — Columbus New Mexico U.S.A.
  • Drive Financial

Internet
    United States of America

Drive Financial HSBC / Auto RIP-OFF Internet

*Author of original report: Ethics?

Drive Financial purchased a contract from HSBC Auto Finance and now they are trying to repo my truck. They do not have a title to the vehicle (I have the title in my possession and it does not show any leins or incumbrances). It seems that HSBC Auto Finance failed to disclose this to Drive before they purchased the contract. All I can say is SCREW YOU DRIVE !!!  You had better have a court order if you come to repo my vehicle !!! Furthermore, you had better place me on your DO NOT CALL LIST !!! You are not going to harrass me the way you have harrassed so many others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2010 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/drive-financial/internet/drive-financial-hsbc-auto-rip-off-internet-590244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Ethics?

AUTHOR: Dave / new mexico - (U.S.A.)

I'm tired of hearing the E word. Ethics left town a long time ago!!! It's every man for himself these days. As far as I'm concerned HSBC, Drive Financial and others of their ilk can kiss my a*s !!! As I said, if Drive comes to my house, they had better damned sure have a court order !!! I will not be intimidated by their illegal heavy-handed tactics.