Complaint Review: DRIVE TIME

JONESBORO ROAD
    UNION CITY, Georgia
    United States of America

DRIVE TIME DT ACCEPTANCE BREACH OF CONTRACT UNION CITY, Georgia

I applied with Drive Time on July 14, 2012 to see if I would be approved for a loan. I had a trade in of an Oldsmobile. Rod Cousins told me he would give me $700 for my car and $200 cash. The following Friday July 20 I went back with the car and money only to be serviced by Beverly Wilson who was very unprofessional. I was not given the amount Rod said I'd be given, they gave me $100.00 less, i wasn't allowed to read the contract and after I was being treated so rudely I told them I changed my mind and they said I would not be able to get my Oldsmobile or money back. My first payment was due two weeks from that day.

On September 14, 2012 they repossess the car from me because and I quote "I decided I don't want to work with you."    They give you the choice to use arbitration and when I stated I would like to utilize arbitration she responded "You can if you want but I still want redeem the car back to you so it really doesn't matter."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/drive-time/union-city-georgia-/drive-time-dt-acceptance-breach-of-contract-union-city-georgia-943236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content