Complaint Review: drive time/dt corporation/ugly duckling

• Submitted: Wed, September 22, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, September 22, 2010
  • Reported By: pippy — balch springs Texas United States of America
  • drive time/dt corporation/ugly duckling
    4201 w. camp wisdom
    dallas, Texas
    United States of America

drive time/dt corporation/ugly duckling the customer service is VERY rude and GAY..they harrassed me for payments that i had already worked out, but due to thier failure to communicate with one another, and not to mention having my car lees dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: You are a...

I had my car less than a 6 month period before it blew a HEAD...the staff/customer service was VERY rude and gay..i had to curse him/or her out, because of the way they came at me..yelling...now when i realized i would be late i  called..only to find out that my sales person QUIT...they claimed they documented the conversation but would not communicate with each other or record my arrangements so therefore would call 2-3 times a day...when i told them that i had spoken with someone..they were rude...finally once i called them to come pick up the piece of sh*#...they took almost a week and the car was then taken to a junk yard...now the junk yard called me and i told them, that whoever told you to pick it up better make arrangements with you..it no longer was my PROBLEM...well finally  drive-time had the nerve to call me and expect me to pay the remainig balance on a car i no longer had that blew a HEAD....well long story short...i told them were to go and i know why they called themselves UGLY DUCKLING....they were very UGLY..and will have to answer to a higher power 1 day!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/drive-timedt-corporationugly-duckling/dallas-texas-75237/drive-timedt-corporationugly-duckling-the-customer-service-is-very-rude-and-gaythey-h-643315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You are a...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I don't throw words like MORON around, but if you are at all serious then you truly are a MORON.  I am not sure of your comprehension skills so I will just make your long story even shorter.

When you got the loan you made an agreement to pay back the balance of the loan.  It does not matter if you still have the car or not.  If it was simple enough to just stop paying on the car if you "got rid of it", then everyone would be doing that.  So they are right you are responsible for the balance, if you fail to pay it back the loan balance they can eventually file a lawsuit against you.

Oh and I can't wait until you explain how they were "VERY rude and gay".