Complaint Review: Drivetime - A.k.a Ugly Duckling A.k.a Cars Yes

• Reported By: moreno Valley California
  • Drivetime - A.k.a Ugly Duckling A.k.a Cars Yes
    8341 Indiana St.
    Riverside, California

Drivetime A.k.a Ugly Duckling A.k.a Cars Yes ripoff- something is wrong here this company is full of LEMON TREES! victimized many consumers Riverside California

*Consumer Comment: was an old customer of "Car Yes"

These guys are really tricky! I needed a car really bad, I am a single mother of three and needed dependable transportation to get the kids to school and myself to work. I had no experience or had no idea what kind of questions to ask.. but they sure helped me out..after 8 hours of sitting down at the car dealership I left the lot with a beauty(on the outside) a chevy cavalier...I put her on the freeway and she drove like a beauty as soon as I Reached my exit i got off of course.. The car fell dead on me..

The same day...I took it back and fort to the lot and their so called mechanics did something or another to make the car run just enough to get me out of the lot..I played their game for about two months and I contacted the branch and told them I was fed up..

They knew they sold me a lemon..And I refused to pay the payment untill they fixed the problem with the vehicle..two days after i contacted the lot my lemon was repossessed! They re sold the car at an auction and now I have a repo on my credit just because they took advantage of me.. they change their nsme periodically beacuse of the bad reputation. so please if there is anyone out there that has advice on this situation please HELP!

Latisha
moreno Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2003 01:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/drivetime-aka-ugly-duckling-aka-cars-yes/riverside-california-92504/drivetime-aka-ugly-duckling-aka-cars-yes-ripoff-something-is-wrong-here-this-company-58619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

was an old customer of "Car Yes"

AUTHOR: Diana - (U.S.A.)

they are still in business? I bought a lemon to back in 1994 and within one month car had problems. then I told them I wasn't going to pay until they fix it to. they never did and they repo'd it after fighting with them for over a year. At that time they were called cars yes. they need to be out of business. report to the state capital and let them know what they have done to you.