Complaint Review: Drugstore.com

• Drugstore.com

Internet
    United States of America

Drugstore.com Overpriced items - beware! Internet

I purchased two facial cleansers from Drugstore.com.  One was Neutragena Rapid Clear for $7.99 and the other was Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for $8.49. The price of the two items including shipping came out to a total of $20.97.  Later the next day, I went into my local Target and saw the same two items for right around $5.00 each plus tax.

As I had already ordered through Drugstore.com, and the items had shipped, it was too late to cancel the order.  I ended up spending about twice what I would have spent if I had purchased the items from Target.

Just make sure to always check your local Target or Walmart before you order from Drugstore.com or you may end up paying double the price like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/drugstorecom/internet/drugstorecom-overpriced-items-beware-internet-557609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content