Complaint Review: Dry Clean Super Store

2723 Virginia Pkwy
    McKinney, Texas
    United States of America

Dry Clean Super Store DCSS Super Crapy Dry Cleaner McKinney, Texas

Do not use this place.  They destroyed my silk shirt.  This was dry clean only and clearly marked on the label.  I don t know what they did, but it came back faded.  The first time, I figued it wasn t too bad, but the next time I took it back, they ruined it.  The red shirt looked grey.  I only wore this shirt 2 times and when I asked her about it she said to contact the manufacturer. She didnt offer to replace or reimburse me for the shirt they damaged.  I told her I ll take my business elsewhere and all she had to say was sorry.

I used them for a long time since it was convenient, but many times when I got my cloths back there were still stains on it.  They also claim that they don t guarantee cuffs and necks.

I ll never go back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dry-clean-super-store/mckinney-texas-75071/dry-clean-super-store-dcss-super-crapy-dry-cleaner-mckinney-texas-951183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content