Complaint Review: DS Waters Of America,Inc. (Sparkletts Water)vgnjnjjhkAzIUOKI

• DS Waters Of America,Inc. (Sparkletts Water)vgnjnjjhkAzIUOKI
    6750 Discovery Blvd
    Internet
    United States of America

DS Waters Of America,Inc. (Sparkletts Water)vgnjnjjhkAzIUOKI Deceived me into a 1 yr contract without my knowledge Mableton, GA Internet

I was offered a 50% off water bottle service if I signed up with them the same day. I made sure I asked that if I did not want the service any longer I could cancel anytime and I was told "yes, you could cancel anytime". I had no idea that I was signing a 1 year contract nor was I told that.

I also told them that I wanted 1 bottle per month and they push 2 bottles plus a 24 pk individual bottles for which they are now billing me 7.99 as a drink club fc which I did not agree to. I understand the customer is responsible when they sign a contract, but, when you are being offered a product under a verbal false pretense I believe the consumer should have some rights and companies should be liable for misrepresentation of a product/service. They should NOT withhold information about a product/service to lock you into a contract. Now, in order for me to discontinue this service I have to pay $100 before the "term" is up which is 1 year which I was NEVER told.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ds-waters-of-americainc-sparkletts-watervgnjnjjhkaziuoki/internet/ds-waters-of-americainc-sparkletts-watervgnjnjjhkaziuoki-deceived-me-into-a-1-yr-con-629059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content