Complaint Review: DSM Supply

• Reported By: DrPaul — Phoenix Arizona USA
  • DSM Supply

Nationwide
    USA

DSM Supply Failure to deliver paid goods, two months of lies, failure to re-imburse Dallas Texas

I ordered therapy bands and therapy balls from DSM. The entire invoice was paid by CC at the time of ordering on the internet. Only the bands came and I was promised that the balls would come shorty. Weekly calls from myself to DSM with a different stall excuse every week.

After two months of the same BS, I asked for my money back. Was told by Jessica that a credit card credit could not be given due to the amount of time, but a check for $105 would be writtten and send to me that day. Two more weeks go by, no check, I call again. Am told that a credit refund would be given that day and a fax with confirmation would come to me. Again a lie! No refund has been received.

Not only terrible business practices, Dexter and Jessica sound annoyed and irritated that I call asking for the product which I paid for or a refund?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2015 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dsm-supply/nationwide/dsm-supply-failure-to-deliver-paid-goods-two-months-of-lies-failure-to-re-imburse-dalla-1271550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content