Complaint Review: DSS, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, June 29, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, June 29, 2014
  • Reported By: Lori — Rancho Cordova California
  • DSS, Inc.
    PO Box 1949
    Pilot Point, Texas
    USA

DSS, Inc. www.dssinconline.com Fast talking college cutie. Not sure if he was aware of the scam or not. Took my $55 check and I didn't notice there was no contact # or email address on my receipt! Pilot Point Texas

*Consumer Comment: Comment

This company employs cute college kids to sell magazine subscriptions door to door.

I recently cleaned out an old purse and found my receipT dated 11/29/2010. I ordered a subscription to Rolling Stone magazine for my husband and paid $55. Of course he never received his magazines. I called Rolling Stone and they knew nothing about a subscription. There was no contact info ONBTHE receipt.

The receipt states that the subscription can be cancelled if DSS Inc is contacted by midnight on the 3rd day. But of course there is nothing but a PO Box to contact. Ha! Stupid me!

I hope these people get caught or karma bites them hard.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2014 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dss-inc/pilot-point-texas-76258/dss-inc-wwwdssinconlinecom-fast-talking-college-cutie-not-sure-if-he-was-aware-of-1158309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

Never purchase anything from a random stranger at your door. You don't know them, what they are about or their real intentions. How easy would it be for me to get ahold of a price sheet, dress smart and go knocking on doors, collecting cash. I feel sorry for the kids caught in the whole thing, they make 100 percent commission and most often take the job as an escape from their parents.