Complaint Review: Dukes Plumbing

• Dukes Plumbing
    3969 Golden Gate Avenue
    Santa Rosa, California
    United States of America

Dukes Plumbing Dukes Plumbing rip off Dukes Plumbing scam company Santa Rosa, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You tube ripp off report

http://dukes-plumbing.com/ dukes plumbing is a rip off service . they never did what i asked for. completely waste of money and time they over charged me and repaired nothing . i lost $1000 with this company america stay away from this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 03:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dukes-plumbing/santa-rosa-california-95407/dukes-plumbing-dukes-plumbing-rip-off-dukes-plumbing-scam-company-santa-rosa-californi-975379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You tube ripp off report

AUTHOR: Michael - ()

This report is False I am not a Utility Company and anyone who hired a plumber would Not call him a Utility a company I am the owner of Dukes Plumbing and I have been doing business in the sonoma marin area for over 20 years and have Hundreds of Very Satisfied customers and I Always go the Extra mile to meet every expectation of Every Customer My name is Michael Duke I am located at 3969 golden gate ave. in santa rosa ca and I Stand Clearly behind Every job I perform. you tube rip off reports and I have a satisfaction Guarantee Or your Money Back Feel Free to call me for Free Plumbing Advice or to book an appointment.