Complaint Review: Dvd Planet

• Dvd Planet
    TheDVDPlanet.com
    Internet

Dvd Planet did not get product Internet

*Author of original report: dvdplanet

I ordered the complete set of jag series 138.00 i ordered them in nov i have numerous emails from the company giving me different excuses as to why i still don't have my dvd's.

the last email i recieved from them was on christmas day telling me i could wait until jan to get them or i would have to go to my bank and request a charge back on my card for a refund.

they said they could not issue a refund because the bank that handled that for them went out of business freezing their funds...

Karronhu
wayne, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dvd-planet/internet/dvd-planet-did-not-get-product-internet-294791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

dvdplanet

AUTHOR: Karronhu - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to add after reading what the owner of dvdplanet said thet he would gladly give refunds that is a lie. I have an email telling me that if I want a refund I would have to go to my bank and do a charge back because the bank the company used went out of business freezing their accounts so they could not issue any refunds. Just a lot of excuses coming from this comapny !!!!