Complaint Review: Dvddonkey.com

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2008
  • Reported By: Jackson Missouri
  • Dvddonkey.com

Internet

Dvddonkey.com dvd donkey, ripoff, pirated dvd, never received product, charged my credit card Internet

On or about December 12, 2007 I ordered the complete DVD televison series (10 years) for Little House on the Praire and the complete tv seasons of Highway to Heaven. I ordered these items from dvddonkey.com. My credit card was charged $286.00 and I was suppose to receive an email confirmation within the next 24 hours. I never received any confirmations, no correspodence what so ever from the company. Phone calls to the company were not answered and emails to the company were not answered. I went on their live chat a week or so later and chatted with a woman who told me my items should be shipping soon and that the compny would call me back immediately, nothing, nada,zipp.

Only when I called my credit card company and asked the charges to be reversed did I get a response from the company. I received an email that said my order was being shipped to me and gave me some tracking number through the canadian post office.

I am mad as hell at being ripped off by this company and have since seen where many other citizens have been ripped off by them. Please do something about this company. I have a feeling they are in canada and the RCMP may already have an idea about them.

The missourian
Jackson, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2008 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dvddonkeycom/internet/dvddonkeycom-dvd-donkey-ripoff-pirated-dvd-never-received-product-charged-my-credit-c-298410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content