Complaint Review: Dvdtreat.com

• Reported By: Jillian — Fairfax Virginia United States
  • Dvdtreat.com

Internet
    China

Dvdtreat.com Lied, scammed and took my money

I wanted to buy the whole Law and Order DVD set which is 20 series. The cheapest I could find was dvdtreat.com and they said and showed brand new boxed sets. The site looked American and they did have a lot of information on their website. It cost $200. First off it took a month to get and when it came it was from china. Then it was all recorded disks.

Put one in and they were recorded from the tv channels NBC and TNT. Emailed to the address they had and they said to mail it back and would get my money back. Spent $60 to mail to China and it came back to me. They gave me a fake address and never returned my money. They shut down the site and had fake contact info.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2017 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dvdtreatcom/internet/dvdtreatcom-lied-scammed-and-took-my-money-1411833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content