(here is their ads! They all say the same thing and they hire every week to replace all the ones that quit the week before!)
Dylan james management is currently recruiting for candidates to join their team. We are part of a rapidly expanding management group, seeking individuals of the highest calibre to drive the growth of our business as part of a multi million pound expansion plan.
We offer full training specifically tailored to our unique business concept, which is based in and around the north west.
(there are no managers or "management group"! Everyone is a "manager trainee" or "team leader trainee"! There are no salespeople! You are the sales person! There is no "multi-million pounds"! Alan Gray is broke and he will tell you that all the time to explain why he don't pay you!)
Job spec :
- train, build, manage and motivate a team of 6 - 10 people that specialize in new customer acquisition.
- pro-active and willing to work alongside their team members.
- to be a leader and an excellent role model within the organisation.
- ensure that all employees under your supervision uphold Dylan James managements values and codes of practice.
- hitting set individual and team targets to achieve continuous growth.
- train new employees and evaluating their performance in accordance with company targets and policies.
(you are taken to the street door to door on your second day by another "manager trainee" who thinks you are on his team, and if you don't sell anything by Friday, you are sacked! There are no employees! you are all self employed and you have to pay your own taxes and insurance and travel money out of your own pocket! Michael Bradwell, the muscleman and "enforcer" for Alan Gray's values and code of practice, is the only employee and he only makes 300 a week!)
Successful candidates must be:
- applicants must have good communication skills and be self-motivated.
- be extremely enthusiastic and hardworking.
- willing to push boundaries and work under pressure in an extremely fast paced environment.
- posses a genuine desire for individual success and growth in accordance with company terms and conditions.
- highly motivated and able to manage motivate and grow a strong successful team.
- enthusiastic with a positive attitude, whatever the circumstances.
(they look for the young people and out of work and desperate and are gullible and believe their lies about big salary and a desk job as a manager! You can't question anyone about anything or you get sacked and they tell everyone else that you were negative and thats why they quit you! You are not allowed to call anyone after they quit and they even tell you on your first day you can't exchange phone numbers with other "manager trainees" in case they quit because they figured it out too!)
Whilst previous managerial experience is preferable, it is not essential, as we will provide a fully funded intensive training programme to all successful applicants. The majority of our current staff had no relevant experience when they started the position, we are more concerned with hiring candidates based on their personalities and work ethics rather than what they may or may not have done in the past.
- the training academy is fully funded for all successful candidates.
(there is no "fully funded training programme"! you are self employed so you can't ask for a basic and you are on straight commission. Your sales only pay for their wages. They call the first week the "values week" and if you don't sell anything that week, you are sacked because you are not with their values they say! No pay for your work that week, and it actually cost you money to travel!)
- remuneration during the training programme is on two weekly basis and related directly to your performance.
(and if you don't sell enough in the second week, the firewalk, they sack you before the two weeks are done and never pay you and tell you your sales were all canceled! They tell you are not an A player and you will get a commission after three weeks but you never will see it!)
- following successful completion of training you will be offered a salary of between 18k - 30k (OTE 40k 100k) renegotiated every three months.
(there is never a salary! That is a lie! No one there is on a basic! That is why everyone quits after two weeks! You trust Alan Gray because he is convincing and he says he is a guy just like you! Then he turns right around and hires another 10 people he has lied to just like you every week!)
Candidates who are interested should contact Angela or Natalie on 0161 832 0608 before sending an e-mail of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Its not a management group, its a sales scam, and Alan Gray is a liar and a con artist! He doesn't even work for Xln or Christian Nellemann! If you call Xln they will tell you that they have no connection to Alan Gray or Dylan James Management and they are not funding a million pounds for his expansion and Christian Nellemann's name is not even supposed to be on the website for Dylan James!! All they will say to you is that he is a customer, just like Steven Punn! No one takes responsibility and they don't hold anyone accountable for lying and cheating good honest people who just need a job! Steven Punn has been there for the whole time Xln has been open and has more complaints and scam reports than anyone! Just enter "xln" in the search engine here and look for your self! The only reason Alan Gray and Michael Bradwell don't have more is because they have only been in business for 8 months! Just look at these other reports on them so far!)
(If you have been scammed by this company or threatened by Alan Gray or Michael Bradwell, beware! They have very deep connections with drug dealers and gangsters in Ireland and they are very dangerous! Just respond to this report and send your email address and phone number confidential to the editor and there will be someone to contact you and take your statement. We have already got two more people who were scammed by them to stand up and I'm sure there will be a whole lot more to come!)
CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.