Complaint Review: Dymaxion Apartments

7999 Potranco Rd
    San Antonio, Texas
    United States of America

Dymaxion Apartments Scamming Manging Dogs! San Antonio, Texas

*General Comment: dymaxion corporate info.

I went to apply for a 2 bedroom 2 bath and all they had was a 2 bedroom 1 bath. I was told the only thing that would not be given back to me was the 100.00 app and admn fee. The 199.00 was for the move in special if I was approved. They stated it would take 24-48 hours to process the application. The 3rd business day came and went so I started calling- no answer, not even an answeing service. Whe I made it out to the property the manager and assistant manager both were so very unprofessional and disrespectful towards me which convinced me I did not want to live at a property I would have to deal with such disgust. When I requested my 199.00 move in special back they proceeded to tell me it was non-refundable because I was backing out. Had I made the decision to back out willingly for any other reason that had nothing to do with how shamefully I was treated by the staff that day then I would see a point in the move in special not being refundable. That was not the case. The only reason I made that decision was simply because of the disrespect and profanity used against me that day. I feel as though I was robbed of my money because I didn't want to live at such an unproffesional property. This needs to be rectified.

I plan on finding out their corporate information so I can write a letter whichwill also go to the attorney general aswell as the governor and mayor. The things that were being said by these 2 very nasty staff members only 6 feet away were "she's b*tching because she needs to her application status-well I guess I'd be bitching too if I had to be out of my apartment the very next day". Then I told them, after they told me I was approved, the girl I spoke with primarily stated the apartment would be available by the 7th of Set. The lady stated, "let me check" I could hear them whispering "oh f**k why did she tell her that day? F**k it just tell her ok". As you can imagine I was angry and decided not to rent there anymore due to the very unprofessional and disrespectful staff not because I just changed my mind. I think people like that should not be in customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dymaxion-apartments/san-antonio-texas-78228/dymaxion-apartments-scamming-manging-dogs-san-antonio-texas-936822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

dymaxion corporate info.

AUTHOR: annoyed0012 - (United States of America)

Corporate numbers for Dymaxion