Complaint Review: Dynamic Auto Movers LLC

• Dynamic Auto Movers LLC
    12595 SW 137th Avenue Suite 112
    Miami, Florida
    USA

Dynamic Auto Movers LLC TOTAL RIPOFF COMPANY - HERE IS WHY THEY ARE A TOTAL SCAM COMPANY Miami Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

Dynamic Auto Movers promised to move my car by a set date... when they did not come through for me - even with another week to move it, I posted a negative review on line with the BBB.  I also posted my negative review on transportreviews.com.  Both reviews were removed by this company who claimed they never had an order with me.  Here is the scam....

When they took my order they said NO DEPOSIT UNTIL WE FIND YOU A TRUCK AND THE TRUCK PICKS UP YOUR CAR.  I thought great... that works for me.  But when they don't pickup and fail... they claim you never had an order with them and the review is removed - thus their high ratings which are totally false and misleading!

Don't believe these scam artists.  Find a company that will commit to you and actually find a truck.  I lost a lot of valuable time trying to use these idiots.  Don't be fooled.  Simply pick another company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2017 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dynamic-auto-movers-llc/miami-florida-33186/dynamic-auto-movers-llc-total-ripoff-company-here-is-why-they-are-a-total-scam-company-1397643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content