Report: #1219290

Complaint Review: Dynamic Direct Funding

• Submitted: Mon, March 30, 2015
  • Updated: Sun, September 13, 2015
  • Reported By: Randy — Madison Wisconsin U.S.A.
  • Dynamic Direct Funding

Palm Harbor, Florida
    USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Michael Eugene Miksch from Palm Harbor Florida area has scammed at least 4 people known at the time of this listing. He appears to say he is an enterprenuer and starting up a business but after receives funds never follows through, and will continue on with many stories of how things went bad, or a delay that goes on and on. Investors that never arrive etc... Goes under name of Dynamic direct funding, biotek, bio tek. Appears to move around without a place of residence. Here is one judgement to date

His son Kelby showed to be partner of dynamic direct funding but not sure if is directly involved but has a long history with the law. He may also mention a person named mark Western from Orlando Florida also in his conversations. Who he claims is his partner in BioTek company, and partner of Dynamic direct funding.

You may contact attorney (((REDACTED))) a Maryland attorney

Apr 1986 - Apr 1994
Sales Manager
Wang Laboratories
Apr 1982 - Apr 1986

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2015 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dynamic-direct-funding/palm-harbor-florida/dynamic-direct-funding-michael-eugene-miksch-michael-miksch-scam-biotek-direct-dynamic-fu-1219290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

5Author
1Consumer
3Employee/Owner

New MAJK VENTURES

AUTHOR: - ()

Mr Michael Miksch seems to be at it again.  Beware he has not paid me nor any of my associates our money, notone penny. If past results are proof of future returns expect nothing from him.

MAJK VENTURES

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelmiksch  if you do not see the page use incognito on chrome browser.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Further Rebuttal and Clarifications

AUTHOR: Michael Miksch - (USA)

Michael Miksch once again, I want to make it perfectly clear that I am currently an Outside Consultant with Biotek Industries, LLC, not a Business Partner or an Owner.

I've been an Entrpreneur for the past fifteen years and have had a myriad of business successes and some failures, which have been eloquently spelled out in these reports by the few who have not yet made out the way anticipated.  I'd like to go on record stating that any of these "claimed" debts that are valid will eventually be cleared, sooner vs later, and they are not being ignored.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please do give me a call, as my phone is always on (((REDACTED))).  Make it a great day!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Scorned X Girl Friend

AUTHOR: Michael and Kelby - (USA)

This posting is from an anonymous source who does not have the courage to identify themselves because they know their posting is just sour grapes and full of lies and slanderous statements.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". This is the lamest way possible to seek revenge by using derogatory, defamatory, insulting accusations against myself, my son and my family. I sincerely hope one day you can move on with your Life because you have proven yourself to be a very sic individual.  You and you know who you are - should focus on your daughter because a mothers neglect is far more harmful than hurtful words with no meaning or basis!  Remember, Lions do not lose sleep over opinions of sheep! BAAA!

Facts no lies and no implications

AUTHOR: - ()

Fact 1. Michael Miksch has taken $12,500 from me with promise to repay within 3 months. It is now 9 months later. We have people he has owed for more than 7 years.

2. We have a large group of people he has taken over $100,000 from that are persuing justice

3. Marc Western may or may not be involved but he is an owner of company Biotek Industries.

4. Biotek securities shares have been offered as collateral, illegal sales of securities according to SEC rules

5. This post has interested many prior victims

6. taking peoples money is not the same as a loan which Mr Miksch implies to evade persecution.

7. The previous post by person named Johnny is not a verifed person by our group, we hope this person will contact us and join us.  More people are coming forward.

8. Small claims court will not help you need to contact us for proper justice.  Personal meesage me here on ripoffreports.com .  or contact Attorney Blevins blevlaw@msn.com .

9. He uses a company called Dynamic Direct funding as a front to take money with promises that do not happen.

Good luck to all the honest people!

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Michael Miksch Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Michael - (USA)

This is Michael Miksch. I am responding to the below negative thread, which is full of mis-information, lies, half-truths and basically sour grapes from a few lost souls.

Sadly, the poster(s) have taken it upon themselves to implicate Biotek Industries and my business Partner in that endeavor Mark Western, who have absolutely nothing to do with any of these claims. They have also made derogatory, false and slanderous comments about my entire family, for which there will eventually be a reckoning…

I’ve been a very successful business man for most of my life. I’ve always been the top salesman with any companies I have represented. I have over 1500 great contacts on Linkedin and hundreds of good friends. The past ten plus years I have been an entrepreneur, with varying degrees of success. I have raised lots of money from lots of people for numerous opportunities, some successful, some not so much. Never was anyone scammed or conned. People have made investments or loans based on the upside potential, all of which is/was properly explained.

I am not a scammer. I always stay in touch with everyone and my phone is always on. The below rantings are from one individual who did not get his investment back in the time he anticipated – but he is getting it back and he was offered a bonus because of the delay in repayment. The other recent ranting is from a scorned lover of my son’s who has no life and therefore is trying to ruin mine and my family’s. See rebuttal below. Notice there is no name attached because they know they will be sued for defamation of character, which is a serious offense.

The world we currently live in lets anyone go on-line and say anything about anyone, whether true or not, which is a sad state of affairs because it can contribute to ruining people’s lives. All I would ask is for anyone reading information on this site to give people and companies the benefit of doubt before coming to negative conclusions regarding what has been posted.  Sadly, there is a ton of inaccurate, misleading, slanderous and torturous information being posted and again, eventually there will be a reckoning……

This will be my only statement in regards to the negative postings. I know it will generate addtl negative responses but I am not going to engage in a back and forth with people who know not of what they speak, just lost souls with time on their hands and malice in their hearts……

Michael Miksch wants you to call attorney Blevins

AUTHOR: - ()

6 months later no repayment in sight just more lies.  Over this time we have found numerous others scammed by Michael Miksch.  Contact Attorney (((REDACTED)))  needs to talk to anyone else scammed by Michael Miksch.  We now have a  large group of people who have been scammed by him. Together we can put him where he belongs.

Also you may contact  Miami SEC for securities fraud  305-416-6296   Jacqueline O'Reilly.  Also file at SEC website  http://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

Photos:

Michael Miksch - Ripoff

AUTHOR: Johnny - (USA)

Michael Miksch has been a con artist since at least 1994. He lives day to day until he drains money out of an individual. Michael Miksch used to sell signs, but the businesses never reveived them. He also rented furniture from Rent-A-Center in which he than pawned. Michael Miksch was able to escape this arrest by going to Orlando and ripping off someone so he could pay Rent-A-Center and get the charges dropped. Dynamic Funding is a complete scam. His son Kelby doesn't work for the company, in fact Kelby has never had a job in his life. His three kids have awful credit due to Michael using them on the lease and not paying the rent numerous times. He has a small claims court going on now 09-02-2015. Michael Miksch has scammed numerous people and supports his family by those people he ripped off. This family doesn't work, except Michael, who is the con artist. Dynamic Group is a hoax. I recommend anyone who got ripped off by Michael to take him to small claims court.

We need any and all persons scammed by Michael Miksch

AUTHOR: - ()

Please email  (((Redacted)))  if you have been scammed by michael miksch of Palm harbor Florida area.  We are working on legal actions, and the more people the more attention we will get.

Biotek Industries, LLC

AUTHOR: - ()

Biotek Industries, LLC   also a business Michael E. (Eugene) Miksch says he is starting up. Be careful not to donate to this  rip off scam as well as dynamic direct funding. Partner Mark Western is not known what his part in  Michael Miksch ' scams