Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, April 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 02, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Dynamic - Jay White
14 Monarch Bay Plaza Monarch Beach, California U.S.A.

Dynamic - Jay White Bogus Job and Bogus Jay White Monarch Beach California

Fresh out of college and ready to land a solid job, I posted my resume on Monster and found Dynamic Inc., and it seemed like a good corporate fitness oportunity . I was experienced, ACSM certified, and got in contact with the company.

Mr. Jay White (if that is even his real name), gave me the details of the job and reitterated that work is not guaranteed, which didnt seem too unusual. He told me he would send me an e-mail with details on a test I was supposed to take, along with a list of terms. It cost 250 to take the test and IF I passed I would be reimbursed on my first check.

I received White's e-mail, and being an educated fitness professional, noticed that the list of terms was ridiculous. I researched the website and the supposed SSL certifications and found nothing. So I decided to call up this Jay fellow and ask him what the deal was.

I called him and told him I had to ask him a few questions about the test, and he responds "You know what, just take the test and then talk to me, alright?" and hangs up.

Furious that White was short and rude with me, I let him have a piece of my mind and accused him of being a fraud and called him out on his supposed certifications and practice, may have even called him an a$$ clown... I felt unprofessional and slightly embarassed for awhile... then I read that I wasnt the only one who had dealt with this company and that someone had actually been screwed over by this phony.

Thanks for the previous posts. Speak up and go with your instinct. Hopefully the law will be in contact with Jay White in the future.

Not a Fool
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2008 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dynamic-jay-white/monarch-beach-california-92629/dynamic-jay-white-bogus-job-and-bogus-jay-white-monarch-beach-california-323108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic - Jay White