Report: #1019352

• Dynamic Premium Incentives
    PO BOX 6308 Woodbridge VA
    Woodbridge, Virginia
    United States of America

Dynamic Premium Incentives Promised free airfair, 50 dining card and 3 days complimentary stay Woodbridge, Virginia

I went to a time share presentation last week. I did not purchase the time share package. I was told that I would receive free airline tickets for my time. When I left I was a given a card. The card said that I had to send the card back and pay the company 70.00 to activate the tickets because of 911. They said that it also included a 50 dining card and 3 days complimentary luxury hotel accomodations.

I went yesterday to buy the money order. I was on my way to the post office and my 16 year old daughter staid, Mod that sounds suspicious. Maybe you should go online and look the company up first. I did I am seeing previous post where the problem is just getting worse. I don't know if I should send the 70 dollars in. Any more information would be really helpful.

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dynamic-premium-incentives/woodbridge-virginia-22195/dynamic-premium-incentives-promised-free-airfair-50-dining-card-and-3-days-complimentary-1019352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content