Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, October 11, 2016

• Reported By: Jett — Oulu Finland
DynamicDirect.com
6004 Wiley St. Hollywood, Florida USA

DynamicDirect.com PrintLabelandMail.com They Ripped Me Off. Don't Let Them Rip you Off. Hollywood Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We always try to resolve any issues our customers may have

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

EMAIL TRAIL: AUG 19, 2016 - I paid $888.40 for Company to have 2000 postcards mailed to residences in Mt. Jackson and Harrisonburg VA. SEPT 8, 2016 Jim Negron said postcards were mailed on 8/29/2016 and the Company would send me the USPS Tracking Report within 10 days, which shows delivery dates. SEPT 14, 2016 (6 days after 10 day period) - I told Jim I had not received the USPS Tracking Report yet. He replied “postcards were mailed on 8/29/2016 and within 10 days we will send you the USPS Tracking Report, which shows delivery dates.” SEPT 22, 2016 - I asked Darryl Shivers if he would help me. He replied, “I can help you but I'm not sure what you need. Your postcards have been mailed, I will see where the tracking report is and send it to you. What else can I help you with?” He didn't send the Tracking Report or contact me. SEPT 29, 2016 - I told Darryl I was going to file a complaint against his Company if he didn't return my $888.40 within 10 days (he never returned my money). SEPT 30, 2016 - Darryl sent me two pdf files - “PS 3206-R Standard Mail Permit Imprint” and “Easy Track Snapshop." They were both homemade. There were no USPS letterheads or USPS logos. He never sent me an official USPS PS 3206-R Tracking Report like he said he would. So I have no official notification from the Postal Service that my postcards were delivered. They ripped me off. Don't let them rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2016 02:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dynamicdirectcom/hollywood-florida-33023/dynamicdirectcom-printlabelandmailcom-they-ripped-me-off-dont-let-them-rip-you-off-1332535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DynamicDirect.com

We always try to resolve any issues our customers may have

AUTHOR: Dynamic Direct - (USA)

We have been in business for over 28 years. We always provide our customers with 2 proofs of mailing directly from the USPS.

Mr. Pence felt like his postcards were never mailed. Unfortuanately this is not the case. He placed a order with us for 2000 postcards on 8/19/2016. Jim handled his account and helped him with the design of the postcard. Jim explained our process to Mr. Pence and clearly explained the proofs of mailing we provide. Mr. Pence's postcards were mailed out on 8/29/2016. On 9/8/2016 a email was sent to Mr. Pence informing him postcards were mailed and we would send tracking report once we received it.

On 9/30/2016 we provided the customer with a postal receipt showing the mail was accepted by the post office, we also provided the latest USPS tracking report which clearly showed that the postcards arrived and were delivered.

Mr. Pence has not contacted us since he received the postal receipt and tracking report. These reports come directly from the USPS and clearly show all of the information for any mailing we do. These reports are very detailed including specific information from the post office that proves mailing was inspected and accepted by postal employees. The tracking report shows the exact date the carrier delivered the mail.

I can understand the customer being upset after spending money and not getting the results he had hoped for. However we provided Mr. Pence with a great service and proof that his mailing went out on time and was delivered to his target area. We consider this matter resolved.