Complaint Review: Dynasty Technologies, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2011
  • Reported By: Robert — Diamond Bar California United States of America
  • Dynasty Technologies, Inc.
    PO Box 159
    Idledale, Colorado
    United States of America

Dynasty Technologies, Inc. SYN, Inc. magazine subscription never showed up Idledale, Colorado

Back in October a rather seedy-looking young lady came to the door selling magazine subscriptions to winn some sort of contest. Under normal circumstances I would politely ask the person to leave however I happened to be in the market for a couple of particular magazines that this service had.

I wrote a check for $96 and got a receipt however the magazines haven't showed up yet as of January 7 th. I ordered them on October 15.

I'm pretty sure Dynasty Technologies, Inc. is a rip-off and I don't expect the magazines to ever show up. As it turns out these is no phone number or web address on the receipt.

I feel pretty badly that I will now never, ever give another young person an opportunity to sell me something like this again - once bitten. Also, the young person was possibly "used" by the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dynasty-technologies-inc/idledale-colorado-80453/dynasty-technologies-inc-syn-inc-magazine-subscription-never-showed-up-idledale-color-681183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content