Complaint Review: E-470 Public Highway Authority

• E-470 Public Highway Authority
    22470 E 6th Pkwy CO
    Aurora, Colorado
    USA

E-470 Public Highway Authority Express Toll Express Toll on I-25 North billed us, even though we had two people in the car Aurora Colorado

The E-470 Public Highway Authority sent us two bills for using the I-25 North center lane, even though we had two or more people in the vehicle both times, which exempts us from tolls. I am going to contest this issue because I believe this quasi-governmental entity should not be extorting money from honest people who use such publicly-funded roads within the law and in good faith.

I believe a class action lawsuit is in order here, as I am quite sure we are not the first people to have fallen victim to this scam. Most folks just pay the small fee in order to avoid the threat of litigation, excessive charges or bad credit reporting. Indeed there are probably hundreds of victims of this shakedown in the Rocky Mountain region.

If you have been victimized by them, or are if you are an attorney willing to take on the E-470 Public Highway authority over this issue, please respond to my complaint so we can do something about it. In cases with such egregious conduct, attorneys fees are almost always given to the winning party.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2015 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/e-470-public-highway-authority/aurora-colorado-80018/e-470-public-highway-authority-express-toll-express-toll-on-i-25-north-billed-us-even-th-1266564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content