Complaint Review: E-Com Solutions

• E-Com Solutions
    P.O. Box141
    Randolph, Minnesota
    USA

E-Com Solutions, Outsourced Lifestyle and Jason O'Neil Fraud. Total Scam. Complicated and disorganized. Jacksonville Florida

I started my new business with E-Com Solutions on September 12, 2016.

Jason O'Neil is the CEO, owner of the software and business.  I saw his ad on Facebook and registered online to watch his webinar showing how to create my own successful e-commerce Amazon drop shipping business.  This was something I wanted to learn and do for myself.  I was very excited.

First I buy the software and receive minimal instruction on setting it up. Which is suppose to be very simple.   Next, I invest in his entry level trainings which basically are long, lengthy and poor quality videos to watch and then implement.   Since I was struggling with that, his company then recommend group training from his successful students.  Or for the super serious folks who want or need more hand holding or push, I can enroll in the "White Glove" program where Jason himself teaches you and guarantees that you will be making $100,000 in sales within 12 months plus you can attend all the other groups with this top tier; access to everything.  You are a part of  Jason's "inner circle".  Several of us took advantage of this guarantee.

What I did not know and maybe others didn't either, were Amazon's drop shipping policy that is not permitted is exactly what Jason's entire business is based on.  Which states; Purchasing products from another online retailer and having that retailer ship directly to the customer is strictly prohibited.  I being a new student did not understand why Amazon was shutting down people's stores.   Also prohibited is; shipping an order with packing slips, invoices or other information indicating a seller name or contact information other than yours.  Many of the stores Jason instructs us to use will include all of that info. If your store gets shut down, you have no business and you have monthly expenses your business will not be able to cover.   Students would spend weeks and months fighting with Amazon to get their store reopened.  Now I get it, but I spent well over $10,000 to Jason only to be part of his fraud and scam.  Jason is making so much money from innocent individuals wanting to learn how to succeed in this business.

He refuses to refund any of my money I paid him.  That is why I am writing this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2017 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/e-com-solutions/randolph-minnesota-55065/e-com-solutions-outsourced-lifestyle-and-jason-oneil-fraud-total-scam-complicated-an-1380829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content