Complaint Review: E Credit Solutions

• E Credit Solutions
    9590 North West 25th Street
    Miami, Florida

E Credit Solutions RIPOFF DISHONEST DOESN'T RETURN MONEY Miami Florida

E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS drafted my account December 27 01 and i was told it was a credit card for a 5,000 dollar limit. When I finally received the package and card it was to a catalog. I immediately called them to return the package and explained I was a pregnant woman about to deliver I was expecting a card for 5,000 to pay off my bills not something to a catalog. i could of went to JcPenney for that.

Needless to say they drafted my account for 199.95 and also signed me up with household protection and drafted my account for 100 dollars. i returned my package and was promised a refund in March 02. When I call the number the customer service is temporarily disconneted for about 4 months now.

I contacted the better businnes bureau and the company still hasn't responded to them. Now my last hope is to sue. Im highly pissed off that was $300 dollars gone that I could of used towards my newborn baby.

YALONDIA
NEWPORT NEWS, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2002 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/e-credit-solutions/miami-florida-33172/e-credit-solutions-ripoff-dishonest-doesnt-return-money-miami-florida-25838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content