Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, December 25, 2008

• Reported By:Marne Michigan
E-harmony.com
www.eharmony.com Internet U.S.A.

E-harmony.com No matches out of looking at over 100 "matches", very scary guys as well. No response from company! Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I enrolled in e-harmony at the suggestion of a friend, who was happy with the service at the time.

After looking at over 100 "matches", I did not find even one individual whom I would consider meeting at a Starbucks for a cup of coffee! I asked for a refund, and was told that I "wasn't trying to find my mate". I replied that I already had a full-time job, and that weeding out these losers took too much time. I was told to consider my "search" as a second job!

Finally, both my friend and I began to get "matches" that were absolutely creepy men, obviously looking for victims. Photos of a couple with the woman's eyes scratched out, comments about needing "control" in relationships, anger towards women, and how these men had been "betrayed" many, many times, and that they were only living to find their "true love". And on and on...

I again asked for a refund, stating the above, and was told that I really needed to "try harder" to find my "soul mate". E-harmony stated that it "respected the privacy" of the individuals mentioned above, but they "would investigate", if I would tell them who they were. At that point, I told them they were scam artists, and that for my own safety, I was shutting down my site with them. However, they continue to bill me.

Stay away from e-harmony. You're better off at the local singles bar.

Sonya
Marne, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2008 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/e-harmonycom/internet/e-harmonycom-no-matches-out-of-looking-at-over-100-matches-very-scary-guys-as-well-no-404813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-harmony.com