Complaint Review: Eagle Door Company

• Eagle Door Company
    5018 Hadley St
    Overland Park, Kansas
    USA

Eagle Door Company Sub-Par Garage Door Installation Kansas City Area Overland Park Kansas

This company installed 2 garage doors at my home in 2014; one double door and one single door.  The workmanship was shoddy and subpar.  I spent well over $2000 on both doors.  Since they did the work I have had to replace the door tension springs after 2 years; the company that installed my new springs said the ones used by Eagle Door Company were the cheapest ones on the market and not correct for my heavy door.  I have been told the springs should last at least 5 years with normal wear; I paid $350 to replace after only 2 years.  Eagle Door also installed color matiching weather stripping to match the new doors; this started to fail almost immeaditaly after install.  The corners did not meet correctly and light would show through.  They also used nails that were too short to hold it in place and it would detach from the frame.  I am now having to pay another company to replace this at a cost of approx. $250 to make it right.

Overall they were awful; I should of written this report sooner but hopfully you can save yourself some money and headache by choosing another garage door company in the Kansas City Metro Area.  I'm out an additional $600 by using them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2016 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eagle-door-company/overland-park-kansas-66203/eagle-door-company-sub-par-garage-door-installation-kansas-city-area-overland-park-kansas-1323043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content