Complaint Review: Eagle Driving School

• Eagle Driving School
    13291 Leafcrest Ln
    Fairfax, Virginia
    USA

Eagle Driving School Inappropriate Questioning of Sexual Life and Inappropriate Gestures Fairfax Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Be sure

On April 17, 2013 I registered for a 7 day behind the wheel class with Eagle Driving School. My first session was also on this day in which I was picked up at approx. 3pm.

I watched as the other student finished her session and was dropped off. It was then my turn.I was instantly overwhelmed with the numerous questions asked by driving instructor, Syed Arif Naqvi.

He began his questions with how old are you, what was my major in college, and about my family. These questions did not bother me personally, but being a new driver it did distract me and my driving experience did not go as well as it could have been.

He then proceeded to ask me even more questions, like if I did drugs and/or alcohol and where I lived. At this point, I’m totally distracted with his inappropriate mannerisms and unneeded questioning, that I almost ran a red light.

He grabbed the top of my leg, instructing me to stop and I did. [continued below]....

..... The instructor touching me made me very uncomfortable, especially being the only student in the car. I kept on with the session as he continued his continuous personal questioning.

I have written the exact conversation below:

Syed: "So Monikah are you single?"

Me: "You mean do I have a boyfriend?"

Syed: "Yes"

Me: "No not at the moment"

Syed: "What was your longest relationship?"

Me: "About a year, in high school"

Syed: "Oh really, what happened?"

Me: "He cheated on me."

Syed: "Oh I am sorry to hear that"

-Pause-

Syed: "Monikah, did you and him have sex while you were dating?"

Me: "Umm..I mean yea..naturally"

Syed: "So you’re not a virgin?"

Me: "No"

Syed: "Do you like to use pills or condoms when you have sex?"

Me: "Depends.. Where are you from?"

Syed: "Oh I am from Pakistan, but I have lived here in America for about ten years."

The end of the conversation he continued to talk about himself, where he was from, his culture, etc. I deliberately changed the subject to try to give myself a little relief, feeling so uncomfortable at this point that I could barely drive and I was actually scared.

Whenever I didn't stop fast enough or when I stopped too slow he would put his hand on my leg gesturing me to stop. This made my experience very awkward and I really didn't want to confront him and start an argument. He then instructed me to stop at the Starbucks on my campus, I did and he asked for me to run in with him “real quick.” He bought me coffee and a muffin, which was awkward and unprofessional.

Finally my session was over and I got dropped off and got a refund the day after. He was shocked by this request, but agreed to give me one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eagle-driving-school/fairfax-virginia-22033/eagle-driving-school-inappropriate-questioning-of-sexual-life-and-inappropriate-gestures-1049033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Be sure

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

When you go to the next driving school, be sure that the car you are in also has a brake on the passenger side. If a car does not have that, the car is not built for teaching how to drive. The teacher, who is sitting in the passenger side, should never touch you in anyway but instead should tell you how or when to stop. If you do not follow, then the teach can stop by using the brake on the passenger side.

I guess the write up conversation is from your recollection because the English he used in the text is badly broken. Even though texting is not require that much of grammars, it resembles how one uses English. Anyway, good luck with your future.